2023 the 6th International Conference on Educational Research and Policy (ICERP 2022) will be held in Beijing, China on June 9-12, 2023. ICERP 2023 invites you to submit proposals for tutorial.
The tutorial will be arranged for around 1-2 hours on June 10’s afternoon before the main conference. ICERP 2023 is particularly interested in tutorials that are of value to the practicing engineer, with an emphasis on solutions to practical problems. Tutorials are solicited on any subject pertaining to the scope of the conference that includes the main 3 tracks, but is not limited to:
1. Research Issues in the Educational Field
2. Policy Related Issues
3. Impact on Society
The tutorial will be free for all participants with ICERP 2023 registration. Participation to tutorials is limited to the room capacity. ICERP 2023 participants who want to attend a tutorial should register to it and will be admitted on first come first served basis.
ICERP 2023 reserves the right to cancel a tutorial if the below responsibilities are not fulfilled or if too few participants register for the tutorial.
1. The proposed title
2. An abstract for the tutorial
3. Names, titles, affiliations, emails, and biography of the person who delivering the tutorial
4. Description of and/or links to any planned materials or resources to be distributed to attendees (if any)
Each proposal will be assessed based on its scientific merit, proposed structure, overall relevance, and how it complements the main conference.
1. Providing a conference room with necessary technical equipment, including: projector, microphone, laptop, laser pointer
2. Providing coffee, tea and snacks for all participants
3. Providing 1 staff to assist in the whole tutorial
4. Advertising the event in the conference website and other related dissemination website
5. Scheduling the tutorial in the conference program
Learn more details or submit the proposal, please contact us:
Ms. Mirror Ding